Sunday, February 12, 2006

What's up?

We'll here is whats up. Or what' s been going on the last couple of days. Friday the boys were invited to a birthday party. Our first kids party since moving to Brownsville. It was for a little boy named Quientin. He turned 3. His party was a Thomas the Train theme. It was really cute. There is a lot to live up to when it comes to birthday parties here. I'm a little worried that I won't do a good enough job at Eli's in March. Quientin's mom made all of the kids Thomas pillows for their goodie gift. They were really cute!!! After the party we went and looked at a house again. We really like this hosue. We really think these is the one!! i think this week we are going to talk to our mortgage guy and then make an offer on it. I'm excited, but also a little scared. It helped to have mom and dad say they thought it looked like a good deal. It's still a big step though.

Saturday night Greg and I went to a Valentines dinner with the Spanish church. Greg reserved a room at Shoney's. I made fun of him because we went to Shoney's but it was actually pretty good. I apologized! It was pretty fun! I minister from mexico came and spoke.

Sunday we got up and went to church. They had a brunch for the Winter Texans, so our service didn't start until 10:30. After church they were giving away the leftover food so we took home sandwiches that we are for lunch and we will eat for dinner. I took a nap while the kids slept. Now the kids are watching Dora the Explorer and Greg is watching some movie while I am typing. It's just another restful Sunday!

No comments: