Friday, February 24, 2006

Okay I've been away for awhile. I need an update post. Things have been busy. The boys and I are going to Joplin on Monday for 10 days. I've been trying to get everything ready for the trip. I was doing laundry yesterday and packing when my washing machine broke. UGGGG! I'm going to take the rest of the laundry to the church tomorrow to finish it. Today we went to Mexico to get medicine for Greg's dad. We also bought some gifts for friends in Tulsa and Arianna. I'm taking some jewelry to Joplin. My mom's hairdresser is going to display some of it and sell it for me. I'm excited about that. Hopefully that will get me some more business. We made an offer on a house. Still haven't heard back from the realtor though. I've been praying a lot that things would work out with this house. God knows best and if we aren't ment to have this house, he will have something better for us! Well, gotta keep packing!

No comments: