Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's been a agreat day!

Well, I guess this is my first post. I'm kind of excited about doing this. I really want to put down special things for my kids. It's hard to write them down. It's much easier to sit at the computer and type. Today has been a great day so far. The kids and I got up and ate breakfast and then went to Target. We bought Greg a pair of slacks, toothbrushes for the kids and some toothpaste that was on the clearance shelf. Then we went to Sonic. The kids ate and played on the toys while I talked to Sheri. Then we came home and Eli went to sleep. Nate and I cleaned up the play room and my room and now we are watching "An American Tale" together. (while I'm typing) Tonight we are going to church as usual on a Wednesday night. I think the meal is Italian. YUMMMM! I have to remember to tape American Idol while we are gone. I think we are finally going to be able to buy a house. We're going to work a little more on teh specifics, but it's looking good!

2 comments:

Strong Enough said...

Welcome to the blog world!

Froggie Mama said...

Good luck on your blog, Emily! I'm looking forward to hear all about your day with your boys! :)