Friday, August 04, 2017

I'm such a dork!  I totally forgot how to login to this blog and just haven't taken the time to reset everything until now. So that only took me...5 1/2 years. Geez!!!

So needless to say much has changed. We are now living in Missouri.  We moved back in May of 2012. We love it here!! The kids have adjusted wonderfully.  They have their friends and their activites.  We live in a small town of 4500. I've always wanted to live in a small town. Some people hate that everyone knows you, but I don't mind it.

Nate turned 15 in June and just got his driver's permit today!!!  So crazy!!!!
Eli is 13. He's still obsessed with all things Harry Potter.
Sam is 10 and still the life of the party!
Ruthie is 7 and as sweet as can be with a side of sassy.

Greg is the Creative Media Designer at GNPI and leading worship at our church.
We found an amazing church where the people are family! I can't imagine being anywhere else.

I am a stay at home mom still, even though all the kiddos are in school. I am working with a network marketing company, Young Living. It's an amazing company and even though I'm not making a lot of money right now it's worth it because I'm getting my products for free!  I hope to build an active team over the next year and start moving up in the company.





No comments: