Friday, January 06, 2012

A conversation with Sam.

This morning Sam and I got up early and headed to McDonalds for breakfast. As he chowed down on pancakes I started a conversation with him.
Me: What's your favorite color?
Sam: Purple
Me: That's a good color.
Sam: My second favorite color is green because that's the color of your phone.
Me: That's my favorite color.
Sam: What's your color in the color code?
Me: Blue
Sam: My 3rd favorite color is blue.
Me: What's your color in the color code?
Sam: Yellow
Me: What does it mean to be yellow?
Sam: It means I'm crazy. Yellows are crazy.
Me: Yes sometimes they are. What else does it mean?
Sam: I love. That's why everytime I see a girl I try not to love them.
Me: (After some laughing) What else does it mean? Does it mean you like to have fun?
Sam: Yes, that's why girls like me.


He's always been a ladies man. I just hope I can teach him how to use that wisely.

No comments: