Sunday, September 27, 2009

A visit from my grandma

My grandma visited me lastnight in a dream. It started like any other dream. We were visiting this animal farm. My mom and dad were looking at pigs. For some reason they decided Stef needed a pig. I thought it was ridiculous so I walked away. I was holding Ruthie. I went and sat down at a table with Grandpa and Grandma. There was someone else at the table, but I couldn't make out the face. Grandpa and Grandma and I talked about how crazy it was that mom and dad would be buying a pig. The conversation stalled and I looked and grandma and started this conversation.

me: "Grandma, I wish you were still here."
Grandma: "Darlin I know. You just love those babies. I'm fine. Kiss that girl for me."
me: "I will. I wish I could have been there to tell you how much I love you."
Grandma: "I know you do. I love you more."

Then I woke up. Crying of course. What a special thing. I believe she used a dream to let me know everything was ok. I miss her so much!

1 comment:

Well, who else calls you Nimrod? said...

Oh, Nimrod thats beautiful!! And...buying a pig..thats hilarious!