Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Update

I went to my appt. on August 14th. I was 34 weeks that day. The dr. says she does not expect me to make it to full term. She noticed that baby has definately started to drop. She did an ultrasound to check fluid levels and said they are around a 10 which is up from the hospital so that is good. I am measuring 35 weeks. I have gained 3 pounds in the last month. I am still down 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. It doesn't sound like she will stop labor now. I am still on modified bedrest for another 2 weeks. She said to take it easy this week and then next week I can do a little more and then be off the next week. When we were getting ready to leave she said she would see us in the office in 2 weeks if she didn't see us in the hospital before. So it sounds like it could be anytime. As I write this I am 34 weeks 4 days. So far we have done well. I am confident if Ruthie decides to make her grand entrance early that she will be fine. I am very anxious to hold her in my arms.

No comments: