Sunday, May 14, 2006

For my Mom

Well it's Mother's Day and I'm 1000 miles away from my mom. I so wish I could be there to give her a big hug and thank her for all she does for me and my family. My mom is an amazing woman. She is my hero. When I grow up I want to be just like her. She is always supportive (even when it hurts to be). She's always there to listen when I'm having a bad day or when Nate dresses himself for the first time and I go on a mommy bragging spree. She loves me with an unconditional love that I'm understand more and more each day. As my children grow I understand just how hard it must have been to have 3 kids is 3 1/2 years! Somedays you just want to crawl under the blankets and pretend the kids aren't there. Then when you feel those little hands on your arm and those little lips on your cheek the whole world seems perfect! Mom, thank you for everything. I don't know how to put into words the gratitude and respect I have for you! I know you know though because you feel the same way about your mom. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you very soon!! God Bless you today and everyday of the year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.