Thursday, May 25, 2006

Almost there!!

Well, we finally moved into our new house this week. Greg's parents came to help while he was in Chicago at a ministry seminar. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself. I'm anxious for Greg to see it! It looks so different from when he left. I'm picking him up at the airport at 7:15 tonight. The kids are going to be there to greet him, but then his parents will take the kids home and put them in bed. Greg and I will go out and eat for our 6th anniversary (June 3rd). Then I am going to surprise him by taking him to South Padre for the night. His parents are paying for it for our anniversary. How nice!! He's gonna be so surprised!!!


I had a dr. appt today for the baby! Greg's mom went with me. The dr. told me she was going to try to find the heart beat with the doppler and if she didn't hear it she would do an ultrasound. I told her I hoped she couldn't hear it so we could see the baby. She did find the heartbeat with the doppler, but gave me an ultrasound anyway since grandma was there. The baby was moving so much! I mean literally doing flips and rolling around. It was so amazing!!! The heart beat was between 160-170 which according to old wives tales means girl. I will be happy either way. Boy or girl! I just want a healthy baby! I am anxious to find out who this little one is though. Greg and I have talked about names, and we think we've decided, but he told me not to share them yet. Sorry! You'll just have to wait!

1 comment:

Froggie Mama said...

So did you all have a good time in South Padre?? What a nice surprise! :)

Can't wait to hear more about the baby! Are you sure you can't share some of the names?!?!? :)

BTW - I like your new pic! Very cute!! :)

-Casie