Friday, March 31, 2006

We made an offer on another house yesterday. The realtor is actually presenting our offer to the sellers right now. I love the house. Hopefully this is the one God has for us. It's 4 bedroom, 2 bath. It has a nice fenced back yard. It just seems pretty perfect for us. I'm a little nervous, but again I know that God has the perfect house for us. Greg has started a blog. His is a lot deeper than mine.
I had to seperate the boys this week. They were just playing in their room when it was bedtime. Finally I told them if they didn't settle down and go to sleep that I was going to split them up. The didn't settle down, so I put Eli's bed in the playroom. They have been sleeping so much better. They actually went down at 8:15 lastnight and slept until 8:30 this morning!!!! That never happens. It's awesome. I also took Eli's passy away last week. He was doing ok with out except when it was bedtime. I decided to give it back to him when he was going to sleep, but when he gets up he has to leave it in his bed. He's done a lot better with things like that. Well, Eli is crying wanting to be held, so I'm gonna go. Hopefully soon I will get some links to videos and pics like Greg has. We'll see!

No comments: