Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why I am thankful!

In the spirit of the season I thought I should write down why I am thankful.

I am so thankful to know a God who is loving, kind, forgiving, almighty, enduring, faithful, awesome, and the list could go on forever! Without Him all things are meaningless!

I am thankful for my husband. For gifts that God has given to him. For the happiness he brings to my life. For the way he challenges me to become a better person (even though it hurts sometimes). I am thankful that he also knows the Lord. I'm thankful that he has given me three beautiful sons!

I am thankful for my sons! Nathan, Elijah and Samuel. I am so thankful that you have come into my life. I feel so priviledged to be your mommy. Everyday you teach me new things. It's the little things in life that really matter. Drawing with chalk on the sidewalk, stopping to watch the ant, picking flowers, snuggling on the couch. Thank you so much for all you have taught me.

I am thankful for my parents. They have taught me so much in my life. They have been examples to me. How to be a good mother. How to pick a good husband. How to have a wonderful marriage. I'm thankful that they raised me in a Christian home and introduced me to Jesus. As crazy as it may sound, I am thankful for the People Code. For what it has taught me over the last year. For the way it has changed every relationship in my life. For the way it is making me a better person.

I'm thankful for my inlaws that they taught Greg about Jesus. I'm thankful for the way they love us. For the way they adore my kids.

I'm thankful for my sisters (inlaws included)! Not only are they my sisters, but they are my best friends!

I'm thankful for my home and all the wonderful things that God has given me!

I'm thankful for my friends everywhere! I don't know what I would do without you guys!


Looking back on my list, I have a lot to be thankful for. God has blessed me beyond measure! Take a moment to stop and thank God for what he has given to you!

Blessings to all and have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: