Monday, June 12, 2006

We've made a decision!

We decided on names for the baby. For those of you who say they will change, THEY WILL NOT!!! (Valery)
Ok, so here they are.








Are you ready?








Are you sure?












Do you really want to know?











Oh, never mind!












Just Kidding!!


We will be finding out at the end of July if this baby is a boy or girl. If it is a boy his name will be



Samuel Malachi

and if its a girl her name will be

Claire Elizabeth


So, what do you think? Answer: You love both names. No seriously, let me know what you think. WARNING: Your opinion will not change the names!!

We actually gave the boys the choice of the boy name (we gave them 2 to choose from) and they picked Samuel. Elizabeth was my great-great grandmothers middle name. Claire and Malachi just because I like them.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

I love both names! Just a thought, though, Claire is not a bible name whereas Nathan, Elijah and Samuel are. I'm sure you've considered that, but thought I'd throw it out there for what it's worth. Believe it or not, I'm hoping for a girl (even though I was supposed to have a shot at the first Fish grandaughter).

Thanks for sharing!

Carrie

Emily said...

When I found out I was pregnant one of my first thoughts was I hope its a boy for Carrie's sake. I'll be happy either way. I would love to have a girl so we could have a relationship like my mom and I have. Another boy would be awesome too though!! Not much longer until we can find out!

Charissa said...

Don't you worry about me. My day will come. Everything in God's perfect timing. If He wants you to have a girl, you'll have a girl and it won't bother me one bit!